Planning Your Stay
If your stay with us is planned ahead by your physician, his or her office will call to let us know you are coming. Our Admitting Office in on the first floor of the main hospital building, and is open from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm seven days a week.
The registration process will take 10-20 minutes to complete, and less if you tell us at the beginning of the process that you've stayed with us before.
What to bring:
- The most vital thing we ask during this process is that you provide us with the most complete and accurate information possible. Make sure you have the following when you register with us:
- Current insurance information or card
- Medical group and primary care physician
- Address and employment information
- A primary personal contact
- Medication Record (Please fill out and bring it with you for any hospital stay)
- General information about your age, religion, and ethnicity (the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development requires us to ask you these questions)
What not to bring:
Valuable personal items: Jewelry, watches, purses and wallets are best to kept at home. However, for your convenience we will take items of value and place them in a specially marked bag to be stowed away in the hospital safe until discharge. Ask at the time of admittance.
Whether you are here are here for surgery, to have a baby, to receive acute treatment or to undergo a diagnostic procedure, we are committed to providing exceptional care to surpass your expectations and achieve the best outcomes. We understand the importance of quality health care in a caring environment, so please let a staff member know what your needs are.
We are pleased to provide you with the helpful information above to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Many of your questions are addressed here, so please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our services, policies and procedures using the navigation bar above.