Patient Business Services
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital serves anyone in need of care without regard to race, creed, or ability to pay. As a voluntary, not for profit institution, Henry Mayo Hospital depends on income from patients and their insurance companies or various government health programs to maintain and make necessary improvements in our services.
Any portion of hospital billing that is not covered by insurance becomes the patient’s responsibility. Henry Mayo Hospital accepts payment by cash, check, and credit card (MasterCard, VISA, and Discover). Financing can be arranged.
Here are the ways we accept payments:
Please include your account number on all payments.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Flex Spending (HSA) credit card payments.
- NEW! You can pay your bill online through our MyHealth Patient Portal
- Contact us at 661-200-1110 to speak to a representative for credit card payments
- We offer interest free loans of $250 - $50,000.00 though Commerce Bank with no credit check
- You can pay at the time of service through your patient advocate
- You can mail your payment to Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, P.O. Box 51782, Los Angeles, CA 90051
- You can come to Patient Access Services in the main hospital and pay your bill
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Business Service at 661.200.1110.