COVID Testing for our Patients
For the safety of our patients and staff, every patient who is admitted to Henry Mayo, or who comes to Henry Mayo for an elective procedure, is tested for COVID-19.
Updated Visitor Policy
As COVID-19 infection rates continue to decline, we are excited to welcome back visitors in a limited capacity. We understand the impact that visitors have on their loved ones, and we are eager to provide a safe environment for all.
Updated Visitor Policy:
As of March 29, 2021
- Visiting hours are between 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- One visitor is allowed per patient per day.
- Visitors will be screened and have their temperatures taken upon entry
- Visitors must check in at the Information Desk prior to visiting to sign-in and to receive a Visitor’s Pass.
- Hospital-approved mask must be worn upon entry and at all times within the facility; cloth masks are not permitted.
- NO outside food permitted.
- Any visitor who exhibits signs and symptoms related to COVID-19 will not be granted entrance.
- Visitors are limited to only the patient’s room and should not access public areas within the hospital, such as the cafeteria.
- Visitors are to follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing.
- Children under the age of 16 may not visit.
- Visitors are not allowed in the Emergency Department except a parent or guardian may accompany a patient who is 17 years of age or younger.
- Visitors are not allowed in surgical or medical procedure areas.
- NO visitors allowed for patients who have active COVID -19 illness or those patients under COVID-19 investigation.
- Visitors must check in with nursing prior to entering the patient’s room.
- All visitors are subject to the Henry Mayo visitor policy.
Please note that all the policies above have are in place to keep our patients, staff members and visitors safe.
This temporary policy will be in effect until it is determined safe to return the hospital’s standard policy on visitation.
If you have questions, please call 661.200.1128 or e-mail email@example.com.
We know this is a hardship for many. We apologize for the inconvenience, but keeping our patients safe has to be our highest priority at all times.
For the convenience of our patients and visitors, Henry Mayo offers free parking.