Updated Visitor and Masking Policy:
Updated July 8, 2021
- Masks are no longer needed to be worn outdoors while on the Henry Mayo campus. Masks need to be worn within all Henry Mayo facilities and buildings (continuing current guidance). All visitors and vendors entering any of the buildings on the Henry Mayo campus need to be masked.
- Visiting hours are between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Two visitors are allowed per patient, per day.
- Visitors for COVID-19 patients are not permitted.
- Visitors will be screened and have their temperatures taken upon entry
- Visitors must check in at the Information Desk prior to visiting to sign-in and to receive a Visitor’s Pass.
- Any visitor who exhibits signs and symptoms related to COVID-19 will not be granted entrance.
- Visitors are to follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing.
- Children under the age of 16 may not visit.
- In our Emergency Department, one visitor is allowed per patient (as long the patient is not a confirmed or suspected COVD-19 patient). All visitors will be screened and must wear a mask.
- Visitors are not allowed in surgical or medical procedure areas.
- NO visitors allowed for patients who have active COVID -19 illness or those patients under COVID-19 investigation.
- Visitors must check in with nursing prior to entering the patient’s room.
- All visitors are subject to the Henry Mayo visitor policy.
Please note that all the policies above have are in place to keep our patients, staff members and visitors safe.
COVID-19 Testing For Our Patients:
- For the safety of our patients and staff, ever patient who is admitted to Henry Mayo, or who comes to Henry Mayo for an elective procedure, is tested for COVID-19
The above temporary policy will be in effect until it is determined safe to return the hospital’s standard policy on visitation.
If you have questions, please call 661.200.1128 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know this is a hardship for many. We apologize for the inconvenience, but keeping our patients safe has to be our highest priority at all times.
For the convenience of our patients and visitors, Henry Mayo offers free parking.