Akbar Hasan Infusion Center
The Akbar Hasan Infusion Center at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital offers services such as chemotherapy, blood transfusions, and many other intravenous therapies including antibiotics. A full-time, professional, registered nursing staff makes sure that patients receive the best care in the best environment. oncology nurses provide the full range of outpatient infusion services to individuals as prescribed by their physicians. Treatment times range from 60 minutes to eight hours depending on the type of medications administered.
To request more information, please call us at 661.200.1425.
Current Services Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Blood Transfusions
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Adrenal Testing (cortisol stimulation tests)
- Magnesium Replacement
- Central Line
Common Medications Administered Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Reclast and Boniva (Common treatment for Osteoporosis)
- Xolair (Common treatment for Asthma)
- Orencia, Actemra (Common treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Benlysta (Common treatment for Lupus)
- Tysabri, Solumedrol (Common treatment for Multiple Sclerosis)
- IVIG (Common treatment for Autoimmune Disorders)
- Iron Administration (Common treatment for Iron Deficiency Anemia)
* Therapy times vary based on the treatment. All therapies must be ordered by a physician.
- A consultation room that can be used for multiple purposes, including for physicians and nurses to meet privately with patients and families
- A patient intake process on site that enhances privacy, confidentiality and time-saving for your convenience
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Direct TV, magazines, snacks and beverages
- Refrigerator for patient meals
25751 McBean Parkway, Suite 310, Valencia, CA 91355
We are located on the Henry Mayo campus.
The Infusion Center will be moving to a temporary location on Saturday, June 5. The Infusion Center is currently located in the Out Patient Surgery Center (Suite 310), but due to construction in that building, it will be moved to MS3 until their permanent home is complete in the Outpatient Surgery Center. The Infusion Center will be closed beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 3, and will reopen on Monday, June 7, in their new, temporary, location in MS3.
For more information, please call 661.200.1425. Our fax number is 661.200.1426.