Akbar Hasan Infusion Center
The Akbar Hasan Infusion Center at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital was designed with the patient in mind. Walls painted in warm, soothing earth tones and adorned with beautiful photography, natural light, large windows with views of trees, are just a few of the special touches in our infusion center. A full-time, professional nursing staff makes sure that patients receive the best care in the best environment.
Henry Mayo’s infusion services include chemotherapy, blood transfusions, and many other intravenous therapies including antibiotics. Registered oncology nurses provide the full range of outpatient infusion services to individuals as prescribed by their physicians. Treatment times range from 60 minutes to eight hours depending on the type of medications administered.
To request more information, please call us at 661.200.1425.
Current Services Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Blood Transfusions
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Adrenal Testing (cortisol stimulation tests)
- Magnesium Replacement
- Central Line
Common Medications Administered Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Reclast and Boniva (Common treatment for Osteoporosis)
- Xolair (Common treatment for Asthma)
- Orencia, Actemra (Common treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Benlysta (Common treatment for Lupus)
- Tysabri, Solumedrol (Common treatment for Multiple Sclerosis)
- IVIG (Common treatment for Autoimmune Disorders)
- Iron Administration (Common treatment for Iron Deficiency Anemia)
* Therapy times vary based on the treatment. All therapies must be ordered by a physician.
- A consultation room that can be used for multiple purposes, including for physicians and nurses to meet privately with patients and families
- A patient intake process on site that enhances privacy, confidentiality and time-saving for your convenience
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Direct TV, magazines, snacks and beverages
- Refrigerator for patient meals
23929 McBean Parkway, Suite 208, Valencia, CA 91355
We are located on the Henry Mayo campus.
For more information, please call 661.200.1425. Our fax number is 661.200.1426.