Meet Your Navigators
The Sheila R. Veloz Breast Center and Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital are proud
to offer the services of our Breast Health Nurse Navigator.
Our goal is to provide our patients with education and support throughout their breast care experience.
Our Breast Health Nurse Navigator is here to:
- Assure that you have the educational resources and support services needed to receive quality care
- Provide uninterrupted and timely care including follow up for abnormal breast imaging
- Inform you about procedures and treatment plans
- Connect you and your loved ones to resources and support services
- Provide support as you prepare and recover from breast procedures
- Provide education on breast health, breast care, and breast cancer
Who Can Benefit
- Any woman with breast health concerns
- Newly diagnosed breast cancer patients
- Current breast cancer patients who have questions about their care plan
- Loved ones and support team
Our breast health nurse navigator is your advocate, helping reinforce and support the physician/patient relationship. Our goal is to enhance your quality of life, provide a sense of control and help you manage your own health.
Contact Our Nurse Navigators
Mari Shay, RN
Heather Kellis-Young, RN