Check out upcoming events at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital!
- Relaxing and Relating in Rhythm: Creative Play for Connection and Well-Being.
- Alzheimer's Association: Caregiver Support Group
- Disaster Planning for Seniors and Those with Medical Needs
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month and Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital’s Sheila R. Veloz Breast Center will use this time to raise awareness about breast cancer, and the importance of early detection. We are inviting local businesses and restaurants in the community to partner with us to raise awareness and funding. We ask that you please consider a special promotion, and/or donation of a portion of proceeds for the month of October to support our campaign. For more information, please call 661.200.1200, or visit henrymayogiving.com/bca
- The Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Auxiliary will hold a Fall Boutique on Saturday, October 9, 2021, from 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. at Henry Mayo’s West Parking Lot. For more information please click here.
- The Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Auxiliary will hold its annual BINGO or BUST event on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Education Center located at 23803 McBean Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355. This fundraising event is held during Breast Cancer Awareness Month and all proceeds benefit the Sheila R. Veloz Breast Center. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit https://one.bidpal.net/2021bingo/welcome