COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Welcome! Please be sure to keep checking vaccination appointment websites. The county vaccine appointment website can be found HERE. Our vaccination clinic is listed under “Community Clinics and Hospitals Serving Community Members.” The Magic Mountain location is listed under “Public Health – Point of Dispensing (POD) Sites.” All appointments must be made on the official registration website. We’re sorry – at Henry Mayo we cannot accommodate walk-ins or people without appointments.
We understand many of you are becoming frustrated because you or a family member are having difficulty making vaccination appointments. Our best advice is to be persistent. New vaccine distribution locations are added regularly to the website and appointment availability changes often. So we suggest you check the site frequently.
The state of California is piloting a new website that might be helpful - https://myturn.ca.gov/.
- Starting Monday our vaccine clinic will be for SCV educators only. Henry Mayo employees and medical staff members will not be able to walk in to get vaccinated. If you wish to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, please send an e-mail to HMNH-COVID19VACCINE@henrymayo.com
We are currently allowed to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to those who qualify under Los Angeles Department of Public Health guidelines. This includes all those 65 and over, and healthcare workers. Please click here to see up-to-date guidelines.
Vaccinations are by appointment only. All appointments must be made through the LA County Department of Public Health website. To see if you qualify to be vaccinated at this time, click here.
Our vaccine clinic is located in the Henry Mayo Center. The street address is 23803 McBean Parkway. Clinic hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you need further information, please call our COVID-19 information line at 661.200.2619. Hours of operation for this information line are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources:
- What to know about the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- What to know about the Moderna vaccine
- Vaccine information from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Vaccine information from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital ICU Nurse Receives First COVID-19 Vaccine: