Read More Read Less
- Effective June 26, 2020, the COVID-19 diagnostic test cash price is $100.00.
- Please note: This cash price covers the actual diagnostic test and does not include any other services rendered by Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital or independent physicians.
- Henry Mayo Celebrates Discharged COVID-19 Patient
- COVID-19 Patient Discharged From Henry Mayo (April 24, 2020)
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Honors Discharged COVID-19 Patient
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital President and CEO sends good wishes to Santa Clarita
- A special message from Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital President and CEO, Roger E. Seaver
- WE CARE FOR YOU SANTA CLARITA
- COVID-19: A Message from Bud Lawrence, MD, Medical Director of Emergency Care
- For the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Coronavirus landing page, click here.
- For the official website of the Department of Homeland Security, click here.
Helpful Health Tips:
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Following the everyday preventive actions listed below may help to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.