An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Every day, research provides more discoveries about cancer and prevention. While cancer prevention techniques continue to evolve, most experts agree that reducing your risk of cancer can be directly influenced by lifestyles choices and additional factors. Learn more from our cancer and wellness experts who will discuss the following topics:
- Dr. Kelly Cude - College of the Canyons - Opening Remarks
- Dr. May Lin Tao - Keynote Speaker - Common Myths and Misconceptions
- Dr. Dortha Chu - What Your (Cancer) Genes Say About You
- Dr. George Hajjar - Cancer Screening Updates
- Kim Brown, BS, RDN, CDE - Nutrition/Lifestyle
- Mara Shay, RN, Henry Mayo Nurse Navigator - Q & A Panel Moderator
- If you have questions for the Q & A Panel, please email email@example.com
- Cancer Resource Support Organizations Onsite
FREE Continental breakfast provided from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Be sure to enter our raffle to win a free Apple watch. *MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Call 661.200.1311 for more information.