Mindfulness is the awareness and acceptance of your thoughts, feelings, bodily
sensations, and environment in the present moment. Mindfulness can promote overall
health and well-being, and can:
• Help reduce stress, anxiety and depression
• Improve your sleep
• Help manage chronic pain and disease
• Improve your eating habits
• Sharpen your focus and help you increase your productivity
• Raise your self-esteem and help improve your relationships
• Help you integrate breath and body movement
Through a guided mindfulness meditation practice and brief discussion, we will explore
various mindfulness practices that can be applied to your day-to-day life. Chairs and
supportive mats, blankets and cushions are provided. If you have a preference, you may
bring your own cushion or mat.
Online registration is required.