Breast Health Demystified An Evening of Awareness
Presented by: Dortha T. Chu, MD and Anjali Date, MD
Hear the latest on breast health, screening and awareness from our local experts on women’s breast health and get all of your questions answered.
• Do you know when or how to be screened for breast cancer?
• Do you know how to reduce your risk of cancer?
• If cancer does occur, learn how to increase your odds of finding it at an early more treatable stage.
• Did you know the five-year survival rate of breast cancer is over 90% when detected in the early stages?
• There’s no such thing as being too young. It’s a myth that young women have virtually no risk of developing breast cancer.
Tuesday, October 23 | 5 to 7 p.m.
Henry Mayo Center - Education Rooms 1 and 2
23803 McBean Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355
FREE TO THE COMMUNITY
Contact Info: 661.200.1562