Do you currently have gestational diabetes?
Did you have gestational diabetes in a recent pregnancy?
Would you like some help with managing your diabetes?
You will gain understanding of:
- What gestational diabetes is and potential complications
- The glucose tolerance test and how it’s used to diagnose gestational diabetes
- How following the right diet can help you manage your blood sugar levels
- Self-glucose monitoring and its importance to pregnancy
- Education to help decrease your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
Facilitated by RD, CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator)
In-person registration is limited or you may join us via Zoom. You must wear a mask when you attend.