This class is offered virtually on Zoom. Please click the link below to register.
As a college student life can get hectic. Being diagnosed with diabetes and managing school may be especially challenging. In this class you will learn how to live a healthy life and avoid the complications of Diabetes.
Topics of the class include:
• Advocating for yourself
• Registering for accommodations
• Managing sick days
• Challenges of a sporadic schedule
• Emotional well being
• Dealing with burnout
• What is College Diabetes Network
• Starting a CDN chapter on campus
• Finding support on campus
• Dining options available on campus
• Health Center resources