The Little Green Monster project supports the well-being of diverse families impacted by cancer and engages children's imaginations to help them thrive during the cancer journey.
This workshop is intended for children 5-13 years of age who have a loved one in cancer treatment or recovery, and for children who have/had cancer themselves.
- Help parents and children talk about cancer diagnosis, treatment, survivor-ship and loss through the arts.
- Use the creative arts to process feelings and stress during the cancer journey.
- Reading The Little Green Monster: Cancer magic book.
- Giving the book to each child attending the workshop.
- Making magic monsters! Each child will receive materials to make their very own magic monster in the workshop.
The Little Green Monster: Cancer Magic! book was written and produced by Dr. Sharon Chappell
The Little Green Monster Project was created by Dr. Sharon Chappell. The Little Green Monster workshop is a project of Well Beings Studio. For more information visit: littlegreenmonster.org
The Henry Mayo workshop presenter is Terri Verner