Take the NAMI Mental Health Classes & Help Your Family Member & Loved One
The Family-to-Family Education Program is a series of twelve weekly classes for family members and caregivers of individuals with a mental health condition.
The course balances education and skill-training with self-care, emotional support and empowerment.
This class is the first step to help our loved one on the road to recovery. For family members, partners, and friends of individuals with:
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Panic Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Co-occurring Brain Disorders and Addictive Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
12 - Week Program
Beginning Wednesday, August 7, 2019
6:15 - 8:45 p.m.
Registration is required
Contact Patrick Lee - firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Mayo Community Education Center
24525 Town Center Drive
Contact Info: Patrick Lee 818.994.6747