Everyone experiences inflammation at one time or another and we actually need it to survive. But chronic inflammation is a sign that something has gone seriously awry with your health. Many foods in the typical “Western” diet set the stage for inflammation, worsen aches and pains and increase the long-term risk of life-threatening diseases.
In this class you will learn:
- What is Inflammation Syndrome
- Dietary causes of inflammation
- Correcting a diet that is out of balance
- Steps to fight Inflammation Syndrome
- Good fats that rev up your body’s natural anti-inflammatories
- The benefit of supplements
In-person registration is limited or you may join us via Zoom. You must wear a mask when you attend.