Do you currently have gestational diabetes?
Did you have gestational diabetes in a recent pregnancy?
Would you like some help with managing your diabetes?
You will gain understanding of:
- What gestational diabetes is and potential complications
- The glucose tolerance test and how it’s used to diagnose gestational diabetes
- How following the right diet can help you manage your blood sugar levels
- Self-glucose monitoring and its importance to pregnancy
- Education to help decrease your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
Facilitated by RD, CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator)
Education Center at Henry Mayo Fitness and Health
24525 Town Center Drive, Valencia, CA 91355\
This event is free to the community.
Due to current circumstances, in person class attendance is limited. If you prefer to attend virtually or if the class is full, please click on the link below and sign up for live virtual attendance via Zoom: