Presented by the Alzheimer's Association California Southland
Build a support system with people who understand.
Alsheimer's Association support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers of those with dementia
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk trough issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources
Third Thursdays of the month from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Before attending this meeting, please register by contacting Sivana Lavine at 818.875.9928 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is not a drop in group.