Employee Referral Program
Do you know a perfect fit for Henry Mayo?
Receive a $5,000 bonus for full-time, or $3,000 bonus for part-time Registered Nurse (night shift) referrals in any department or Specialty Nurse (day/night) referrals in the ED, ICU, OR, CWN or NICU.
In addition, sign-on bonuses are available for other select positions.
How to qualify
To qualify, your referral must be hired into a designated position and the referral must remain a full-time or part-time employee in good standing through the initial year.
The referral candidate must list the current Henry Mayo employee as the referral source on the Henry Mayo online employment application.
- The referred candidate must be hired into a position authorized for the Employee Referral Program (ERP) and into an eligible employment status.
- The referred candidate cannot be a current Henry Mayo employee, traveler, or be in active consideration for employment prior to submission of the ERP.
- Referred candidates who are former employees of Henry Mayo must have a break in service more than 12 months.
- Only one Henry Mayo employee can receive the ERP bonus for a referral candidate.
- New grad and transition nurses are not eligible as referrals in the ERP.
- ERP bonuses are payable to the referring Henry Mayo employee in installments dependent upon the continued employment of the referred candidate. Bonus payments are made after 90 days, six months, and one year for referred candidates who are hired into regular full-time or part-time positions. Bonuses are taxable income.
- The referred candidate must be employed and remain actively working in their position bases in their job status and employment category when hired in order for the Henry Mayo employee to receive bonus payments. Referred candidates who are hired into an initial classification and increase their employment commitment retain ERP eligibility (i.e. part time to full time). Bonus payments are paid at the initial referral amount.
- Managerial employees are not eligible for participation in this bonus program. Clinical Coordinators are not eligible for referrals in their department.
For more information, please call Human Resources at 661.200.1570 or stop by the Human Resources department between 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.