If your stay with us is planned ahead by your physician, his or her office will call to let us know you are coming. Our Admitting Office in on the first floor of the main hospital building, and is open from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm seven days a week.
The registration process will take 10-20 minutes to complete, and less if you tell us at the beginning of the process that you've stayed with us before.
What to bring:
- The most vital thing we ask during this process is that you provide us with the most complete and accurate information possible. Make sure you have the following when you register with us:
- Current insurance information or card
- Medical group and primary care physician
- Address and employment information
- A primary personal contact
- Medication Record (Please fill out and bring it with you for any hospital stay)
- General information about your age, religion, and ethnicity (the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development requires us to ask you these questions)
What not to bring:
Valuable personal items: Jewelry, watches, purses and wallets are best to kept at home. However, for your convenience we will take items of value and place them in a specially marked bag to be stowed away in the hospital safe until discharge. Ask at the time of admittance.